To investigate a problem our support engineers may ask you to run the VoIP Connection Analyzer. This article will explain how to do so on Windows.
Note: Please use a computer that is connected to the phone network.
1. Download the attached ZIP file on a Windows machine
2. Unzip the file
3. Double click on 'Pingtest.bat'. A "Command Prompt" window should open
4. Wait for the application to finish and press any key to close the application
5. Go to the file on your Windows machine and look for a text file containing "pingtest_log"
6. Sent that text file with the results to us for further investigation